Silent Server Power for the Office
New transtec CALLEO Office Server at just 25 decibels (A) of noise emission
ttec presents a new silent server: The CALLEO Office Server is ideal for companies without their own server centre. It reaches noise levels of just 25 decibels (A) and is only 36 centimetres high. In the standard configuration with an IPMI card, the system can be monitored and maintained by an external IT administrator. The CALLEO Server is designed for use as a backup solution. The entry-level configuration comes in at just 490 GBP. Customers who buy a transtec server with Windows Server 2008 R2 before July 30, 2010 will receive a redeemable voucher worth 43 GBP from ttec.
Integrated remote maintenance option
Companies without their own IT administrators have the option of reserving customised service packages from ttec that are tailored to their own requirements. An engineer can be on site within one business day or, if you choose the gold service, within four hours, seven days a week - the features vary depending on the service package you choose. The high level of IT know-how at ttec is also integrated into the service: regular customer surveys reveal time and time again that 95 percent of customers rate the ttec service as good to excellent.
Data backup ready
Space has been especially reserved in the transtec CALLEO Office Servers for a backup solution. The professionals at ttec can configure the CALLEO Office Servers with RDX exchangeable disks or tape drives, if so wished. In comparison to external solutions, this server represents a cost-effective and space-saving alternative. The new server is shipped according to individual requirements and ready for use. Network integration is simple and uncomplicated.
High-performance technology for little money
The transtec CALLEO Office Server now offers small businesses with up to 35 employees the chance to enjoy a high-performance system at the highest technical level. All components are designed for 24-hour operation. Depending on requirements, the transtec Office Server with Intel Xeon Server Processors from the 3400 series can be configured with desktop processors from the Core i3 or Pentium series. A maximum of 32 Gigabytes of RAM and an upgrade to up to four PCI or PCIe cards are both possible. A multicard reader is also integrated.
transtec CALLEO Office Servers are available in a mini-tower version. The entry-level configuration at 490 GBP (excluding VAT) includes:
- Mini-tower chassis (black)
- Intel 3420 chipset
- 1x Intel Pentium G6950, 2.8 GHz, 3 MB cache
- 2 GB DDR3 DIMM, unbuffered ECC, 1333 MHz, (2 DIMMs, max. 32 GB in 4 DIMMs)
- 250 GB hot-swap Enterprise SATA hard drive, max.4 hard drives
- Extension slots: 2x PCI-E x8 slot, 1x PCI-E x4 slot, 1 x PCI 32/33 5V
- IPMI 2.0 management with dedicated LAN port and KVM-over-LAN support
- dual Intel 82574L Gigabit Ethernet onboard
- Matrox G200eW 16MB DDR2 graphics onboard
- 4 SATA disk installation slots (internal)
- 1 DVD-RW drive
- Interfaces: 2x PS/2, 4x USB 2.0 (2x rear, 2x front), 2x serial (1x rear, 1x internal), 3x RJ45 (1x for IPMI), multicard reader (front) 1x VGA - 400 Watt power supply
- without operating system
- PI-CalleoSilent_05.zip9.6 M